Reports to: Manager- Field Operations
Supervises Installation Teams and Service Technicians utilizing company resources to manage process from
preparing to install products through to completion/home owner readiness and close of escrow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspects Job Site previous to order and measures to assure cabinetry will fit – notifies Builder’s Superintendents of any potential obstacles to successful completion of installation at that time.
- Monitors installation progress and facilitates any necessary actions for successful completion of job installation.
- Manages Timeliness of Installations as well as Quality standards.
- Facilitates Quality Assurance Punch Lists on the work performed by the organization and give copies to not only our organization to order any parts necessary but to the Client to make them aware of items we intend to resolve to make the job ready for close of escrow.
- Arranges with Builder any necessary change orders needed due to variance of agreed work to be performed.
- Perform light pick-up/touch up duties to assist in making jobs ready for close of escrow.
- Manage touch-up/pick-up process in field and coordinate with Superintendents and our organization’s Field Service Technicians
Knowledge, experience, skills and abilities required to successfully undertake this role:
- High school graduate or the equivalent (GED)
- Minimum three (3) years experience performing managerial/leadership functions
- Excellent organizational skills. Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Excellent technical competence
- Understand and enforce company and builder policy and procedure (including safety, HR, payroll, etc)
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Proven skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Possess the ability to estimate man hours required to complete installation or service
- Excellent industry knowledge (including understanding the installation process, quality standards, etc)
- Ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans, carries out, and accepts responsibilities with minimal direction
To apply: Upload your resumé to the Primera website career page by 5/30/2021 https://www.primera.net/careers/ Location – Colorado, Job Description – Operations