Regional Director of Operations
Reports to: President
Under the direction of the President, the Regional Director of Operations assists in management of field and customer service operations, implementation of policies and procedures within the operations department, leading a safe workforce and driving operational improvements to support the company objectives. Provides guidance, coaching, and support to our division leadership teams across several of the company’s markets which include Las Vegas, Reno, Denver and Albuquerque. This role is responsible for partnering with the President and other senior leaders (i.e sales, operations, finance) to set goals, drive human capital performance, and evaluates results to ensure that departmental and organizational objectives and operating requirements are in line or exceeding the needs and mission of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates the development, maintenance and monitoring of region budgets, region/division metrics and organizational plans.
- Establishes and manages the priories of the region to achieve performance targets, and productivity improvement initiatives.
- Leads a region that is passionate about employee health and safety and adheres to the standards and protocols established by the company.
- Provide leadership and coaching to recruit, hire, train and motivate employees to maximize goals and objectives.
- Responsible for executing, in partnership with HR, performance management and coaching of underperforming employees
- Develop, recommend, and participate in the administration of company policies and procedures with regard to operations.
- Direct all initiatives that affect operations prior to rollout through the implementation stages.
- Responsible for the development and management of integrated, strategy aligned departmental work plans.
- Responsible for supporting the President and other senior directors in all aspects of program growth specifically through strategic and operational planning guidance and by ensuring that required infrastructure and support services are in place
- The Regional Director of Operations directly supervises division Directors, Managers, and Administrative Assistants within operations department.
- Responsible for overall management to achieve customer satisfaction.
Knowledge, experience, skills and abilities required to successfully undertake this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or equivalent in experience
- Superior knowledge of industry regulations and operational guidelines
- Strong knowledge of Financial Management.
- Experience in a growth-oriented sales and marketing organization.
- Demonstrated leadership roles in previous positions desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous team management and supervision.
- Ability to negotiate contracts
- Demonstrated success innovating solutions to increase productivity and profitability
To apply: Upload your resumé to the Primera website careers page by 4/30/2021 https://www.primera.net/careers/ Location – Colorado, Job Description – Administrative