Primera is a Leading Regional Interior Design Company, offering a full range of design center services, delivery and installation of cabinetry, countertop, flooring and tile products to new home buyers and commercial developers. We are currently seeking an Interior Designer for our Denver Design Center.
- Competitive Compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Attractive 401(K) package with Company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (Sick and Vacation)
- Opportunities for advancement
Successful Interior Designers at Primera are people who work closely and diligently with our clients in our showroom, selecting options which are individually tailored to each client’s specific vision. Providing expertise on style, design, quality, and price, the Designer creates an exceptional client experience through their excellent communication skills. Their primary responsibility is to educate clients on the appearance and functionality of all interior finish products, while professionally selling upgrades as they relate to the consultation. Knowledgeable of trends in the market, the Designer creates a beautiful home which is a reflection of our client. Our ideal candidate is an attentive listener, with natural talent and inclination to design spaces that will delight and exceed the expectations of our clients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with Primera builder clients to review and select all options available for the home.
- Effectively assist the client in visualizing the space, and coordinating colors and style for their new home.
- Precisely record product selections using Primera processes and software
- Conduct browse appointments as needed
- Ensure that the clients are aware of all options available for product upgrades
- Determine client’s needs, preferences, and expectations regarding their lifestyle and specific products
- Attain maximum upgrade selections while staying within the parameters of the buyer’s financial restraints
- Present required paperwork in detailed order for each buyer’s selections
- Maintain working knowledge of all builder specifications and available options
- Create flooring material layouts, tile drawings, stone designs, and elevations, as necessary.
- Visit communities as needed to familiarize yourself with communities and model homes
- Assistance as needed to keep showroom clean and organized
Knowledge, experience, skills and abilities required to successfully undertake this role:
- Experience in an architectural, interior design, or homebuilding environment
- Degree in architecture, interior architecture, interior design, or related field a plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office required, Sketchup and auto-cad software a plus
- Basic knowledge of design process, construction materials, and installation methods
- Maintain schedule to keep buyers on-track with selections to meet finalization time frames
- Working knowledge of blueprints finish plans and material specification
- Knowledge and ability to coordinate with product vendors, fabricators, and installers
- Design knowledge of the application of color, materials and aesthetic form
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Professional appearance
- Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Long periods of standing, sitting, data entry, and lifting of showroom samples
This is a full-time 5 day position that will require working some Saturdays
To apply: Upload your resumé to the Primera website career page by 4/31/2021 https://www.primera.net/careers/ Location – Colorado, Job Description – Administrative