At Primera we pride ourselves in being a leader in the flooring industry. We make it our priority to provide our customers with extensive flooring selections to compliment any home interior and fit every budget. We know style and our inventory is full of high quality brands and economical, durable flooring choices. Primera provides all of the expertise you need to choose the best flooring type for your project. We are dedicated to making sure our customers feel confident in their flooring investment. We offer a variety turnkey solutions accompanyed by interior design advisment and overall project coordination. At Primera, we leverage our contacts and buying power to deliver the highest level of results.
Tile flooring options are endless. Tile works well with both traditional or modern motifs. We offer an extensive variety of selections; ceramic, porcelain and natural stone such as marble, granite and travertine. Durable, low maintenance and easy to clean, tile is a resilient, low maintenance option.
Wood flooring is long-lasting, sturdy and timeless. Wood floors can last for hundreds of years if they are properly maintained. They do require routine upkeep and do not thrive in areas of high moisture. Some of our selections include: bamboo, cork, solid and engineered hardwood.
Resilient flooring has come a long way. Today’s resilient flooring options look almost identical to hardwood and stone. Resilient flooring is a good option for high-volume traffic sections of a home or areas that tend to be exposed to moisture. Laminate and sheet vinyl are two of our most popular selections.
Carpet brings a touch of luxury and comfort to any interior space. There are many things to take into consideration when considering carpet. A important consideration is foot traffic; the volume of foot traffic in the area you plan to carpet will help you significantly in your decision making process. Primera’s design consultants will be able to help you with carpeting decisions like material; polypropylene, nylon or wool.
Primera is here to help our clients discover their individual style, advise on selection options and coordinate the project execution.
- Sealing Grout: Is It Necessary?
- What Features Are Most Important to Home Buyers?
- Safety, Durability, Appeal: What Flooring Options Work Best for Restaurants?
- Quick Tips for Everyday Carpet Care and Maintenance
- Love Your Wood Floors? Learn These Simple Tips to Safeguard Their Beauty
- Everything you need to know about resilient flooring
- February Design Trends: Chevron, terrarium planters, picture rails, and more!
- Hardwood, Carpet, Tile, and More! How to Select the Perfect Floor
- Kids and Pets and Messes—Oh My! How to Find the Perfect Family-Friendly Floors
- Tile in Style: Pick the Perfect Tile Floors for Your Bathroom