Field Service Technician
Reports to: Field Service Manager
Onsite support and performance of field repair services for solid surface countertops. Must have good situational awareness and good communication skills to resolve customer issues while protecting the interests of the company
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience of the use of different polishing compounds, glues, and solvents used in the repair and restoration for all types of stone products.
- Extensive knowledge of the stones commercially sold in the industry and an understanding of the varying characteristics of natural stone and engineered products.
- Ability to follow directions, schedules, and perform all work in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to measure, add, subtract make basic mathematical calculations etc. Must have a high level of ability working with homeowner’s and other customers with a goal of 100% satisfaction in mind.
- Must be able to work in and adjust to varying schedules typical in the service industry.
- Experience with proper and safe use of tools utilized in stone restoration. Skilled craftsman with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks. Adaptable to change
Knowledge, experience, skills and abilities required to successfully undertake this role:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- 2+ years repair experience of solid surface product.
- Knowledge of working with granite, marble sandstone, tile and other interior finish products.
- Excellent understanding of and adherence to all safety policies.
To apply: Upload your resumé to the Primera website career page by 5/30/2021 https://www.primera.net/careers/ Location – Colorado, Job Description – Operations