Customer Service Representative
Primera is looking for a Customer Service Representative for our Corona California division. This position assists our clients with product issues and helps to maintain a high customer retention level. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for taking incoming calls from our customer base and addressing customer product concerns. The successful candidate will be required to develop a comprehensive understanding of our customer service policies and know when issues need to be escalated to the management staff for resolution.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Attractive 401(K) package with Company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (Sick and Vacation)
- Opportunities for advancement
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains communication with customer to ensure excellent client relations
- Familiarize with products offered to best answer client questions
- Maintains customer records by recording account information
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction/adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Monitor builder’s schedules and maintain service technician schedules
- Contacts customers to schedule service technician appointments
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Knowledge, experience, skills and abilities required to successfully undertake this role:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in office setting. Working knowledge of Windows software, including Word and Excel.
- Computer experience in data entry and report generation. Working knowledge of PC-based accounting software helpful.
- Positive, customer-focused attitude. Above average interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Excellent listening skills
- Ability to maintain poise in difficult situations
- Excellent organizational, accuracy and attention to detail skills. Must be able to multi-task.
- Continuing education/training for product knowledge, market knowledge, quality focus, problem-solving and conflict resolution.
To apply: Upload your resumé to the Primera website career page by 4/30/2021 https://www.primera.net/careers/ Location – California, Job Description – Administrative